Everyone heals differently, which means it may not be perfect the first session. Please be patient as it is normal to need two sessions to achieve the desired results. Your brows should start peeling after the 3rd day and finish around the 7th day. Sometimes it will take a bit longer to fully heal due to dry skin or sensitive skin, but not sooner than the 3rd day. If there is any redness or swelling it will dissipate within 24 hours.
For the next 7 days:
Please wait the total duration of this time as the results of the healing process will adapt accordingly to the conditions of your lifestyle.
- Keep the area clean by washing with freshly washed hands and mild soap. Do not use a washcloth or sponge to remove soap. Simply wash with water. Do not use acne cleansers, astringents or anti-aging products.
- Use a QTIP to apply a thin layer of ointment throughout the span of the day. Too little and your brows may feel tight, itchy, and/or uncomfortable. Too much and your brows won't be able to breathe and heal naturally. It is better to start little and apply more accordingly.
- Ointment should also be applied before and after taking a shower and/or washing your face. Use a QTIP and refrain from touching your brows with your hands.
- Do not scrub, rub or pick at the epithelial crust that forms. Allow it to flake off naturally up to the 7 days of healing. After the 7 days, you may use ointment (on a Q-tip) and rub off in a circular motion.
- Avoid recreational water activities such as saunas, hot steam showers, swimming.
- Please no gardening and/or activities with farm animals.
- Please avoid exercise. The salt produced by sweating will prematurely fade your eyebrows.
- Allergic Reaction or Infection: It is rare, but there is a chance of allergic reaction or Infection. If there are any type of irritation, rash, or bumps stop using the ointment. You might be allergic or using too much of the ointment. At anytime you are uncomfortable please visit your physician for further information.
- Maintenance appointment is suggested every 12- 18 months on average
- Hot steam showers feel great but unfortunately can cause dehydrated skin and inflammation/cellular breakdown.
- An active lifestyle and oily skin are more prone to premature fading and brows will require more maintenance.